Translate

Tuesday 21 May 2013

BAE COLWYN


BAE COLWYN


WHAM-CRASH as dad hit the floor the milking had just finished as dad and mum returned from Harrogate and in his usual temper he came barging in to the milking parlour ranting on about how I am stupid and only thinking with my dick and not my head over losing Rosie and started to take of his belt I will nock some sense into you he said as he came at me.


But I was not afraid of him any more as I shouted back NO  and in a normal voice I said enough and with just one punch was all it took I was surprised I thought it would take more but it was only one.

After he hit the floor old Joe came up and patted me on the back said I told him so for over thirty years I have been telling him his temper with get him a battering and for the last 18 years I have told him ease of on you  or it will be you and it was see I told him so don't worry I will sort him out for you now go get your supper.




At supper I told mum about dad she replied trust him to get it wrong he always does he's like a bull in a china shop after supper I went and had a shave and a bath whilst looking in the mirror I thought bloody hell you are looking older looks like I need to take it easy for a few days after I trimmed my head I don't like long hair I went downstairs to see mum and she suggested I go visit aunty Liz at the sea side can you  ask her if the girls can come and we will stay in a local b+b for a few days.



OK she said I will ring her in a minute then put you some food together for you to take as you might like a pick nick on the way and with that of I went to bed looking forward to a nice break at the beech.


When I got up in the morning mum was in the kitchen waiting for me aunt Liz said we can all stay at her new beech house at BAE COLWYN if we want there is plenty of room and no bookings for the rest of the month brill I replied thanks mum and then when I was loading the pickup dad came out of the shippon smiling with the biggest black eye I have ever seen.

He came up to me sorry about last night you  going somewhere then I told him about aunt Liz and I will see him in a few days you are not running away from me are you he asked no I replied I just need a rest so I will see you later in the week.

After loading up mum came to say goodbye and off I want to see Joan and the girls to invite them to the beech for a few days.


When I arrived at Joan's family home the girls where all out side talking and sporting new hair styles so I went over to Joan and suggested they all come with me she called the others over and I explained that I was going to the beech for a few days and asked if they would like to join me they all squealed in delight and set of to pack after loading the gear.

The girls jumped in the back and of we set.





On arriving at bae colwyn we were met by aunt Liz who gave me the keys to the beech house she runs holiday lets and has 4 houses  that she rents out she asked me to make sure I kept it tidy and have fun and she smiled at me as she looked at the girls and then walked off whilst giggling and shaking her head mum must have told her everything.


After unloading we all went down to the pool and sat down for a minute Joan came up to and started to cuddle me as we sat on a mat I had not seen her in such a smooched mood before she was getting very intimate.
The others all started to have a bit of fun with the sprinkler and playing catch and water balloon fighting whilst me and Joan smooched on the beech they were so busy having fun they didn't notice us having a shag on the beech.






Soon it was starting to get dark so we lit a fire and all sat down to eat after I was sitting on the towel when Britney sat in my lap and kissed me Greta hugged me from behind and the others came over to  join us as we all cuddled on the beech I decided to tell them about my fight last night and  about how it has always been with my dad and his nasty temper .




After tidying up we were all tired and decided to go to bed Britney jumped in next to me and Joan looked at her as if to say it should be her but just smiled at us said have fun and got in with katalina and we all quickly fell a sleep.

I was woken early in the morning with Britney gently stroking my ridged cock as always I had woken with a hard on  after a few minutes she straddled me and slipped me in she then gently started to ride me until we both climaxed we then cuddled for a while be before showering.




This was how the next 4 days went with us playing about in the sand all day and night I don't remember a lot of happened but I do remember that with each night I had a different girl climbing in to bed with me I had even had a shag whilst holding on to the pool ladder this was a new way for me and I seemed to be getting closer to all the girls but the one I really wanted was Joan but she seemed happy to share me as she said I had plenty to go around .







The girls will be going back to London on Sunday we were going to have a party tonight whilst I was in town a telegram had arrived for me as I got back Britney came running out to greet me with it with the others following  it was from the home office they all stood arroung whist I opened it I was being recalled and all leave was cancelled i had 72 hours to report to Northampton barracks to fly out to join my battalion in central a Africa.


Well that was it we all knew what  was going to happen and the  atmosphere suddenly  went silent as we all realised that by next week I will knee deep in trouble so instead of a big party we decided too just celebrate with just us.

So that night we all got very drunk and I had a big cuddle of everyone and ended up sleeping on the beech with Joan   




I was woken in the morning by Britney she was at it again she loved playing and stroking my cock I remembered shaging Joan on the beach during the night and after her going to the toilet the next thing I remembered was waking with Britney and all the other girls and Joan included were in a cuddle also on the beach.

Quietly I whispered to her you naughty little minx give us a kiss then with that she rolled on top of me as I opened my legs for her she inserted me in and closed her legs an started to kiss me I couldn't help think how tight she is but I shouldn't be surprised as she was still only 17.



After a few minutes of cuddling like this I rolled her over and started to ride her in to the soft sand after a while she started to murmur and moan and rive around to stop her from waking the others I started to kiss her as I did she shuddered to a climax quickly followed by me.


After a cuddle we went and had a bath together and surprisingly we made love again when we came out Greta  had cooked breakfast and was starting to serve up.

After we loaded the pickup and tidied up the house ready to return to the farm.


Dropped the girls of to a tearful goodbye before returning to the farm the girls had all given me there phone no.s and addresses I had also given them my home office address and then with a last wave returned to the farm.

poses by myself and cupcake (bath sex) plus clips from XTC's sex animation's

Poses as always will follow
CHEERS LUNGPAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment