Translate

Saturday 18 May 2013

PARTY TIME


PARTY TIME
SCRUMPING part 4


I needed to find Rosie ....  and confront her about being jealous  and tell her to calm down before she spoils dads celebration as it was his big day and he is very proud of his success in the show having won 3 gold's and 2 silver awards the best show ever up to now.


I went over to my sisters who snapped at  me as I  asked if they saw where she went and they told me she headed towards the garage so off I went to see if I could find her to try and calm her down.


As I went round the side of the barn I saw her heading towards the plum trees and promptly followed her in there at first I couldn't see where she had gone but I can hear muffled sobbing so I followed them and found her sat below a tree.

I went up too her and she stood up and shyly looked up at me quietly said sorry but I just cant bear it when some one shows so much affection to you know that should have been you me you know that don't you.


As I then explained the other day people change and its now time to move on and start over and not think on what could have but to what can be to which she replied so there is no hope for us then.

And I said sorry but no as I said yesterday no strings as I have met many other girls and I am not ready to settle down yet also I will soon be going back to my unit very soon as there is trouble brewing in Africa I might not get much chance to have some fun for a long time.


Can you at least give me a last cuddle because we are going home tomorrow and I might never see you again so ok I said and she then wrapped her arms around me and we started to cuddle she laid her head on my shoulders my she smelt nice I mean really nice then she kissed my cheek.

Then it happened we were suddenly making out and she was pushing her tongue down my throat French kissing they call it and I found myself getting very excited and a big cock before I could say anything Rosie started to pull my clothes off.


I tried to say no but she put her hands over my mouth and she said just fuck me you bastard  I want it one more before I leave to go home so I spun her around and pushed her to the ground rammed my now throbbing member deep into her from behind it did not take long as she had got me really worked up.


We quickly got redressed and went to rejoin the party both we decided to both take a different route so as not too let anyone see what we had been up to

The party was going full swing when we got back with Rosie going over to the oldies party up at the house to see her mum whilst I rejoined the girls and grabbed a beer a few minutes later Britney came up and dragged me on to the dance floor and we started to dance.


My she was a dirty dancer gyrating her tight little ass and rubbing me up with her  tits up and down my arm and chest.


So I reminded her that she was a naughty girl and she answered so you going to spank me now then I replied no not yet too many people around at the moment come see me when it gets quiet the old folks have finished the party they won't be up late they never are.

Joan then pulled me over and started to kiss me whilst we danced to some slow music they always put it on to wind down a party. And she asked me has  Britney asked  you to spank her yet I looked down at her and she smiled its ok she said we all know she loves it ruff and she's gagging for it best you don't let her down or you will be in big trouble.


Things had quietened down a lot now as I started to dance with Greta then with Preshay and then katalina and each one had told me not to let Britney down as she was desperate to have me like you have had the rest of us and she is feeling left out from the rest of us it looks they where a very free and easy randy bunch of girls and they definitely had not got any secrets and shared their love freely.


So with that I went to find Britney hello naughty girl I said are you ready for that spanking yet she smiled at me kissed me and said too bloody right I am but where can we go even though it was getting late with hot summer the nights went dark late I told her about the table and chair over by the pool where it will be quiet over there at this time of night.


She grabbed my hand and off we went  when we got to the pool all you can hear is the gentle swishing of the water in the pool I went to sit down but she pulled me out of the way on knelt on the chair grabbing the back of the chair and leaned over ready she said and I then started to smack her ass it was beautiful little ass.

She was squealing with delight as I started to smack and caress her and kept telling come on harder please harder I soon got excited growing quickly to the biggest that I had ever been before.

I then pulled of her jeans and stripped myself and started to position my self to enter her when she turned her head to and said not yet I want your finger first as Joan said you are a master with the finger and got her hot spot first go so please give me the finger pretty please.





Well I couldn't say no to that so I slipped in my fingerers  and in seconds she melted on my hand letting out cooing and hissing sounds  more more she wailed.

Wow I thought she's really is  randy and is loving this but I couldn't wait any longer I had to have her so I positioned my self once again and gave it to her full bore she let out a loud moan and pushed her ass down on to me.


About 15 minutes later the other girls  appeared around the corner  chuckling and smiling  they had been watching us and they all came up  to me and each one gave me a kiss on the cheek and squeezing  my cock saying what a lucky boy he is.




It was now getting very late so I suggested to them that they might like to stay here  to night as their is plenty of room in the barn to camp out and still some food and drink around as I said this I realised I was very hungry and asked if they would like to join me.

They all looked at each other and in unison said yes and we are all still a bit hungry as well and we spread out the pick nick mat by the dance floor. .



We all tried to fit managed  to squeeze in on the top floor of the barn but as the floor space was not that big we did not manage to squeeze in so Preshay and Britney said three of us can sleep downstairs with the other girls spread out on the top floor.

COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO..

I SWEAR that one of these days I will have that bloody cockerel on a plate it had startled me again  and we must have all fallen into a heavy sleep quickly last night  as I don't remember much after getting on the floor with the Preshay and Britney.


I do remember that I found out that Britney was the youngest of the 5 but after last night the little mink I would not have believed that she was only 17 I awoke to find that Britney was cuddling me on the left with Preshay cuddling me on the right and I felt her hand on my cock she was gently sliding her hand up and down my shaft as always I had woken with a hard on I could hear all the other girls snoring away they are all still fast a sleep.


We then quietly slipped away  from Britney and crept out and as Priesha is very loud when having sex got in to the pickup and drove to the bottom field we slipped in to so as not to disturb any one we got out and went first too the back of the pickup and first she leant back against the tailgate and I licked her quim some thing I had never done before and really enjoyed doing it and then we shagged against the back of the tailgate but she said she was feeling extra randy and wanted more so we got in the back and did it against the pickup roof.





After this we drove back to the farm then went out the back and had a shower as we finished showering we went back up stairs to find the other girls where  all stretching as they started to wake up good morning we all said at the same time and everyone started to laugh then went to eat some left over's.


As we finished eating some of the left over food mum Rosie and my sisters came out to tidy up as Rosie will soon be leaving and see how many of us there was mum asked if we will do it for her as she wanted to have a last chat with flori before they left for Harrogate.


It was time for Rosie to go home and she came over to see us and because we had finished cleaning up Joan said that they will leave as it looked like I needed to talk with Rosie before she left and that I should go to visit them in the morning.


So as I started to kiss them goodbye Rosie came up pointing her finger and shouting its all you lots fault with your tight little arses and big tits you all are sluts for taking him away from me I will kill you all.


I quickly ran over and tried to restrain her whilst the girls where getting the bikes after hearing what Rosie had said the girls started holding Joan on her bike I could see she was furious with Rosie and screamed fuck of you little whore you are just as randy and more of a slut than the rest of us then she smiled at me and said don't forget you are coming to us in the morning to fuck us all at once in a big orgy this was not helping and the tension was getting a bit thick and so I said Rosie just go will you.





Flori and mum then came up to us and pulled Rosie away then they got in the car and drove off to Harrogate  the girls where still here so I went over to them and gave Joan a hug sorry about that looks like Rosie will never change she replied no probs but what time are you coming over tomorrow it will be early as I can see I will need to getaway from here for a while that's great she said we are all looking forward to seeing you again and with a wave they all rode off tingling there bells as they went.




THERE will most likely be some trouble when the family come home but first better supervise the milking.


To be continued..............
Poses from all my story's are avaible here.

No comments:

Post a Comment